Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 8:29 PM

*sigh* I can admit I've been neglecting this blog. Hahas, not busy but lazy.

About today, like any other Sundays, had to wake up in the morning and go for religious class.
Class was extremely horny and everyone started to be pervert when ustaz talk about SEX. Hahs!
It ended at 12.30 and went back home immediately, penat uh. Once reached home, switch on the com, and chatted... Completed all the homeworks and watch tv. Back to com and played a game after being forced by my friend. Giler nyer anak. Then, went out with my family, jln2. K wtv, it was super boring!

Now, im still bored. Thats all!