Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 8:06 PM

Hmm, today was kinda fun !! We had match with ACSI . Versus their second team and we won by 2 extra trys . But their first team thrashed Pioneer's B division ... Siak . I wonder what will happen we we fought their C Div First team . Die man ! Die !!

K, after the match, reached back to school around 12 . Went home with Hairul to take my money , head off to mcdonald and met up with the rest of the rugby boys. Banyak punyer kecoh seh sane. So we filled up our stomach and played soccer at the dome . Hmm, quite exhausting sia .

Around 3, everyone ran out of energy and decided to go home . Parted our ways , and I immediately head back home to sleep . Woah, reach only, my house was packed with people. Didnt know that my cousins and relatives is coming . Hmph, tk bagi warning seh. Orng tngah berpeluh .. Nvm .
So enjoyed myself for 1 whole day. This whole month maybe fun after all ! =D

Till here then .