Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Saturday, May 23, 2009 @ 9:13 PM

I don't have the mood to post but I'm forced to -_- Lets just talk about today.

Woke up at 8 am. Had a bath and breakfast. Proceeded to the com, and as usual, chatted and disturbed people. Around 1.50 pm, met up with zaf and matin at the library to start on our science project, Hmm, lets just ignore the project. So after the group project around 5:30, everyone decided to go on their separate ways. I decided to play soccer with some primary school buddy till around 6:30 and went back home. Now, here I am, still at the com. Had been chatting with zaf. She's awesome man, she understands people's situation and feeling xDxD. Hahas.

I know this post ought to be boring.. ok, till here then.