Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Monday, April 20, 2009 @ 7:50 PM

I seriously find it hard going through this situation. Lets not talk about it...!

I was not in the mood to school today. But school went as per normal. Oh yeah, had the maths and literature tests today. Maths was manageable while literature....wth? It did not seemed like a test. Teacher guided us for each questions...

After school, stayed back because of Mr subash. Then I had to go to maths remedial and went to Jurong West stadium immediately. Trained with some sec 3 runners. Wth, I won every single of those sec 3 dudes -.-'' Sadly, Im having blisters for bare-foot running at the track.