Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Sunday, August 9, 2009 @ 2:15 PM

Wowowow. Its been ages since I last updated this dead blog. Hmm... Ok, since been tagged by Check to do this quiz, might as well I start with it.

1. Are you single or attached? - Single, and i like it this way.
2. Do you have a person you like?- Erm, yes?
3. What is the name of the person that you're in love with? - I have no reason to mention it here.
4. If the person you love and you mum dropped into the sea, who will you save? - My mom. Duh
5. Have you ever hugged someone before? - == of course.
6. Do you love your parents?- What stupid question. Of cuz I do -_-
7. Will you hug the one you love?- Maybe?
8. Are you willing to do anything for your boyfriend/girlfriend?- Yes! Except... ( yo now what I mean)
9. Are you jealous now?- Nope.
10. Who is the last person that messaged you?- Err, Aidil.
11. Who is clique?- Never heard of him/her
12. Do you want babies in future?- Yep
13. Do you prefer Macdonald,KFC,Long John Sliver,Burger King or coffee shop?- Hmm, Burger King! But i rarely eat there.
14. Do you sniff glue?- NoOOO. Who would even want to admit publicly even if they do.
15. Do you smoke?- Nope.
16. If your boyfriend/girlfriend is a 2-timer, what will you do?- Do nothing loh? Ask her to kiss my ass.
17. What CCA are you in now?- Rugby
18. If you're rich now, what'll you do?- Hmm, buy some stuff? LOL
19. If the one you're in love with, held your hand, what'll you do?- Hold her hand back.
20. If the one you love, reject you, what'll you do?- Dunnoe.
21. What is your favourite cartoon characters?- Err..spongebob ?
22. Friendship or love?- Friendship!
23. Cookie monster or Elmo?- Elmo!
24. Do you use laptop or computer?- Computer
25. Do you like loliipop.- Sort of.
26. Do you have diary.- Nope.
27. There's an admirer of yours and he/she won't die heart, what'll you do?-Err, Ignore?
28. If you quarrel with your boyfriend/girlfriend and he/she wants to break, what'll you do?- hmm.....
29. Are you blur?- Always..
30. If you can have your hair dyed, what colour do you want it to be?- Brown
31. Who is the last person you chatted in your MSN?- Lu maw
32. How many boys/girls have you beaten before?- Hmm, dunnoe.
33. If your boyfriend/girlfriend don't love you anymore, what'll you do?- She dont love me, I oso dont love back loh? lol.
34. What school are you in?Pioneer Sec.
35. Tag 10 besties/friend to do this quiz:
- I think most of my best friends have done it alrdy .