Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 7:45 PM

Today was weakening man. Was sleepy and tired during school, plus the boredom. Basically english was the first period and I slept for awhile during the class. Mrs tan was just blabbering around. Then it was geography, was active during the class. Lol, Im somehow having interest in geography now, because of Mr tan! Moving on, it was recess and science after that. Then it was mother tongue, and it was full of nonsencical talk by Mr Ayub.. Finally, it was maths and CE. And school ended. After school, had the Vice and chairperson meeting. Nothing much to talk abt it.

Went home immediately after the meeting to take my rugby kit. Bath and head off back to school again. Woah man! The match against SJI was satisfying but tiring to the extreme. But the outcome was a draw, 19-19. Grr, so much effort but didn't lead to victory. Thats about it for today .