Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Saturday, August 15, 2009 @ 7:49 PM

So, since I didn't update yesterday. I shall talk about yesterday. About school, nothing interesting happen so I wont talk about it. After school, had the vice and chairperson meeting, and it was about the teachers day celebration. Immediately after school, i went for friday prayers. Decided to go to the nearest mosque near jalan bahar since I won't reache masjid Assyakirin in time. After the prayer, rushed back home to take my rugby kit. I was like
'wth!' when it was already 2.25. So i took my kit and dash to school. Lol, reach there less in than 5 minutes! Biasela, Ajmal pe. K, after gathering at the foyer, messed about before the bus came. Then we all aboarded and head off to Damai Sec. Their field was extremely small seh! ...
Damai rugby boys was pretty rough. I dunnoe why but our performance during the match was poor. I played like shyt today. Though we won, it wasn't satisfying. Haiya, nvm, can keep on improving. Basically, we won the match and now qualified for Semi-final! Wooh ! Lols. Our next match is against Greenridge since they won against Unity. Unbelievable for them to win against them. K, I shall end here. =D