Ajmal Rocks !




entries tagboard archives others AjmalFarahi !
Im a PioneerSec kido! Music surrounds around me. 2/3 is my day. Blue & Silver, my fave. Rugby is the best and, Maths sickens me ALOT, yo!

Monday, September 14, 2009 @ 11:38 PM

Ok, nothing much and interesting happened today. The Sept holiday was extremely insufficient !
Ok, so had PE for the first period . I just sit around and watched the girls doing their rock climbing. 2nd lesson, was english, then art and lastly geography. After school, was very pleased to hear that today had no rugby training. Was superrrr lazy and inactive. So, went home, and baring2 on bed. I ended up sleeping after a few minutes. Tired dehhh ! So woke up at around 5.30 and my sister and her husband came . She planned to break fast with us. Best uh, dah rindu dier pee. Overrall, nothing much happened. Just updated to revive this blog . Haha ! Ok then, short post huh ?

Byebye!